Arjitha Seva reservations via Lucky Dip and Angapradakshinam restored
TIRUMALA: In good news for devotees of Venkateswara Swamy, the current ticket booking for Arjita Seva through lucky allotment and Angapradakshinam is set to resume after two years in Tirumala from March 31.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) board governing the temple had shut down the system following the COVID pandemic on March 20, 2020.
How to Book Arjitha Seva and Lucky Dip Tickets
– Pilgrims can register at the current reservation counter in Tirumala between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for various arjitha seva tickets according to the prescribed quota.
– Two acknowledgments will be generated, one is issued to the registered pilgrim for verification purposes, which includes their registration number, date of seva, person’s name, mobile phone number, etc., and the other will be kept for reference by counter staff.
– The allocation of Seva sous tickets (1st dive) will take place at 6:00 p.m. on an automated random numbering system in the presence of registered devotees via LED screens.
– Enthusiasts with advance booking tickets for Friday must report to the Arjitam office by 8 p.m. on Thursday. If they do not show up within the stipulated time at the Arjitham office in Tirumala, the absentees who do show up will be redirected to the current reservation for the Lucky dip award during the second dip which will take place at 8:30 p.m.
-Congregants will be notified by sending SMS to their registered phone numbers. to purchase the Seva ticket before 11 p.m. and for unsuccessful pilgrims, regret messages will be sent.
-Automatic elimination process will be executed to eliminate the pilgrim by getting an allotment chance under the soaking system, if the pilgrim is already blessed with any of the soaking sevas, he will not be allowed to select under soaking for  six months.
– Pilgrims are allowed to register for only one arjitha seva.
Tickets for Angapradakshinam
Angapradakshinam is also being restored by TTD and Angapradakshinam tickets will be issued from March 31 with the arrangements that existed before covid19. A total of 750 tokens will be issued to two counters reserved for the same in PAC 1 in Tirumala each day.
On Friday (April 1), devotees will be allowed only for Angapradakshinam without darshan due to Abhishekam.
Newly married couples are assigned Kalyanotsavam tickets upon presentation of the wedding card, Lagna Patrika, and original photo ID in accordance with the prescribed quota. Tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Their wedding date should not exceed 7 days from that of the seva date.
-For registration of AADHAAR sevas is compulsory while for NRI passports must be presented as proof.
-The presence of pilgrims accompanied by proof of identity with original photos is mandatory to register for Arjitha Seva tickets.
Read also : TTD Invites AP CM YS Jagan For Idol Installation Ceremony In Vizag